Interlochen Center for the Arts
Interlochen is situated on a 1,200-acre campus and is the only community in the world that brings together:
- a 2500-student summer arts camp program for ages 8-18.
- a 500-student fine arts boarding high school with college-prep academics
- two 24-hour listener-supported public radiostations (classical music and news)
- year-round arts programs for adults
- 600 arts presentationsannually by students, faculty and world-renowned guest artists
- and eight decades worth of alumni worldwide, including a galaxy of arts luminaries.
Arts lovers, lifelong learners and the world's most talented and motivated young people are drawn to Interlochen from all over the country and all over the world to celebrate and create excellence in creative writing, dance, motion picture arts, music, theatre, visual arts and academics.
Are you an Interlochen alumnus or alumna?
Reconnect, we'd love to hear from you. Get involved in your local community.